Tuesday, March 24, 2009

An Angel will come to help us...



One day, Marry asked her mother, "mom why is everything bad happening to us?" her mother replied, "Marry, don't worry, god is just testing us everytime we fae something new. If he gives us a problem he will help us solve it too. He will send an angel to help us out". From that day on, Marry looked for that angel but couldn't find hi. That's because you never realize that that's the angel that god has sent for you.

That Angel one day came into Marry's life as a neighbor and friend of Marry. Unknowingly, Marry becasme best freinds with this man and told him all her problems that she faces. The Angel sat with Marry and talked out all the issues that Marry faced. Then Marry questioned him, why are there so many gods in this world? For a second the man started to think but then he came up with a really true statement. he said, "there is only one god. however, that one god has many different faces and names becasue of the different religions that we have. You name it, say Alah or Jesus, it's the same thing but once again, becasue of the different religions, it's different names" Then she asked, why are there different religions in this world? He answered, "think about it, different religions, but are their values different?" It's true, the values are the same. The kids of all religion are taught to respect elders. All their manners are the same!!

Those were all my thoughts about god.

4 comments:

  1. I like your message of hope and religion. It is a great message and I like the logical flow. My favorite line was when he explained to her why there are so many gods in the world. You did the task perfectly. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I like how you described your feelings about hope and religion as well. You did a great job. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked reading this post very much. I think that hope and religion are very important in the lives of people. You described feelings well in this and wrote it well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked reading this because I pretty much agree. I think that there is one God and that we all have our beliefs and in one way or another portray them in a similar way. I think did a good job on expressing your feelings about religion.

    ReplyDelete